A business visitor is the one who does not directly get into the labour market of Canada rather he is an alien national who visits Canada to undertake the activities which are related to the international business.
A Business Visitor Can:
- Attend business meetings or conferences or conducts site visits to make observation
- Attends products and sales training that are conducted by the company of Canada or by a distributor
- Deal with the agreement of after sales
- Buy goods in Canada for the foreign company.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The applicants must prove that their main business and source of income is from outside Canada.
- The business visitor who is applying for the visa should not have any criminal records or health problems.
What Are the Documents Required to Apply for Business Visitor Visa to Canada:
- An invitation from the Canada organization to the foreign applicant is a necessary document
- A letter from the foreign company which attests that the business visitor or the applicant is employed full time by the company
- A verification letter which states that the applicant is not coming to Canada for employment
- A copy which includes the after sales agreement.
- A copy of data page in passport
- A resume which shows that the applicant has experience to conduct the training and that they are fully employed by the foreign company and are entering for conducting the training on a particular product
- An itinerary which shows the activities from starting to ending after entering Canada
- A proof which establishes that there are sufficient ties to the applicant home country
Check the process time for the business visitor visa. The processing time will vary according to the visa office. Ensure you fill in advance to avoid possible delays.
Things You Need to do After Getting the Visa:
- Get a valid travel document so that you can travel to Canada. Without travel document you will not be allowed to Canada.
- Provide appropriate and updated address and contact information.
- Go through the medical exams if necessary
- Prepare yourself for the arrival
- Extend your visa permission if you need to stay more days.
Note: There are few countries which are exempt from applying for a Business Visitor. If this applies to you, you basically enter as an Implied Business Visitor.
We can Help You!
We have dealt with hundreds of immigration cases. We have helped our clients in their difficult situations and have guided them to draft a more effective application. We can help you draft your application and arrange the required documents. A well-planned and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and will save your from hassle.
Do it Yourself Immigration Kit
If you are worried about the legal fees, don't be! Our goal is to help everyone that is interested in immigrating to Canada. Contact us and we can provide numerous options for you. You can also purchase our very affordable Immigration Kit which details everything for you. If you are still not sure, feel free to get back to us. We will review your case before you submit it to give you the best possible outcome.