Different Classes of Visa Video

Posted in Canadian Visitor Visa Videos

Planning to visit Canada for temporary basis? If so, you need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), there are many classes of visa under this category. If you are unsure which visa you should apply for then watch our video that discusses the different classes of visa available to you. Find out which visa works best for your immigration needs!!!

Different Classes of Visa

If you come from non-visa exempt country then you have to apply for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). The different classes of TRV includes:

  • visitor visa
  • work permit
  • study permit
  • super visa

Visitors are individuals who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and like to visit Canada for a vacation, visit family or conduct business. When coming as a visitor you can stay a maximum of 6 months in Canada. Once your 6 months is done you would have to either exit Canada or apply for an extension in advance.

Individuals that come for work in Canada have to apply for Work Permit and depending on their country of citizenship apply for Labour Market Impact Assessment prior to apply for TRV.

If you like to study in Canada then prior to obtaining your TRV you have to have an acceptance letter from a designated college or university in Canada. Once you have received the acceptance letter your can apply for the Study Permit.

Super Visa is only for Parents or Grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Super Visa is only granted for a maximum of 10 years and every 2 years the parent or grandparent has to exit Canada. The requirements are pretty much the same as a Visitor Visa, the only difference is that with Super Visa the inviter has to prove they meet the Low Income Cut-off (LICO) and the parent or grandparent has to get private medical insurance from Canada and meet the medical requirements.

When applying for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) you cannot be inadmissible to Canada what this means you cannot have criminal record that can be minor or major in charge. If you do have criminal or health inadmissibility then you may be eligible to apply for Temporary Resident Permit or Criminal Rehabilitation to overcome your inadmissibility.

If you like to travel to Canada for temporary basis whether it is to visit its tourist attractions, work or study in Canada then contact Akrami & Associates today. TRV applications are not easily approved, so for higher chance of success contact us today!!

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!


If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Visitor Visa Canada and many other immigration matters, check out our site:



or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Different Classes of Visa Who can I include in my visitior visa application or TRV application temporary resident visa TRV application requirements What is Super Visa and Who Qualifies? Temporary Resident Visas TRV Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) Canadian Study Permits What is a Canadian Work Visa? Business Visitor Visa Canada Study Permit Canada Super Visa Visitor Visa Study Permit

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here