If you are interested in visiting Canada and have some one in Canada who is inviting you, they can include an invitation letter to support your cause. Watch our video to get some tips on what should be included in an invitation letter!!
Invitation Letter Tips
If you come from a country that is not considered visa exempt then as the visitor to Canada you have to apply for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) also known as Visitor Visa. Part of the Visitor Visa application is including an Invitation Letter from the host which can be a family, friend, co-worker etc. When you include an invitation letter it helps demonstrate your purpose in Canada. When including an invitation letter ensure it answers fundamental questions an immigration officer will be looking for such as who, what, where and why.
Information for person getting invited
- their first and last name
- Their date of birth
- Their current address and phone number
- Your relationship with the person being invited (friend, family, co-worker, gf/bf, fiancée)
- Their purpose of trip (vacation, family emergency, family even etc.)
- How long the person you are invited intends to stay in Canada
- Any accommodations or expenses you are covering for the inviter
- How long the inviter will be staying with you or intending to leave Canada
If you as the host is providing financial support to the visitor then include supporting documents that can proof you are financially capable of taking care of the visitor during their time of stay by providing bank statements.
Information about the host (the inviter)
- Your complete name (legal name)Your date of birth
- Your address and telephone number in Canada
- Your occupation
- Your status in Canada (Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
- Photocopy of your status in Canada (Canadian birth certificate if born in Canada, your Canadian citizenship card, your passport, your permanent resident card or your IMM 1000 proof of landing).
If you are travelling for tourism purposes and you have no family or friend to write you the letter of invitation then just include ample details of your purpose of visit, places you will visit, reservations you have made, how you will support yourself during your time of stay etc.
If you are looking to travel to Canada for temporary purposes then contact Akrami & Associates today. Akrami & Associates has assisted many clients with their temporary and permanent stay in Canada and we can help you too.
With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!
If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!
We hope you enjoy the video!
For more information on Visitor Visa and many other immigration matters, check out our site:
or Call us at
416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121
416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182
Tags: Invitation Letter Tips Can I come without an invitation letter to Canada How to obtain my visitor visa application to canada Visitor Visa Invitation Letter Tips Supporting Documents for Visitor Visa to Canada 5 Basic Requirements to a Visitor Visa How to Draft a Invitation Letter to Canada Visitor Visa Canada What to Include in the Invitation Letter Canada Visitor Visa TRV What to Include in a Invitation Letter Visitor Visa Application how do write a invitation letter to canada as a visitor do i need a invitation letter to visit canada Temporary Resident Visas TRV Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) Steps to Follow to Get a Visitor Visa TRVs What to Do Visitor Visa Canada Canadian Visitor Visa Visitor Visa