I was Denied Entry into Canada Video

Posted in Denied Entry to Canada Videos

Have you been denied entry into Canada due to a criminal or health inadmissibility and need assistance with entering Canada? Watch our video on how you can overcome your inadmissibility to Canada and whats steps you need to take to have successful entry at the border.

I was Denied Entry into Canada

Have you been turned away at the Canadian Port of Entry due to a criminal inadmissibility that you had in the past and need to urgently travel for work? Individuals that have a criminal history may be Denied Entry into Canada depending on severity of the offence, how long ago it was, what was completed for the sentence imposed and purpose of visit to Canada. So if you had DUI 30 years ago you still be may Denied Entry into Canada depending on your situation. Most officers at the border are very strict and would ask you to apply either for Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or Criminal Rehabilitation to overcome your inadmissibility issue. If you have urgent travel date you can apply for the TRP at the Canadian Port of Entry and get same day decision. The TRP only allows the individual for temporary entry into Canada and has to exit when the visa expires. If five years have passed since completion of your sentence then you may be eligible to apply for Criminal Rehabilitation to overcome your situation permanently. Criminal Rehabilitation is a permanent document in which you can travel with ease to Canada once approved. Criminal Rehabilitation is only filed at the consulate level and have to wait approximately 6-12 months to get a decision on your application.

If you are facing a situation in which you may be possibly considered inadmissible to Canada then contact Akrami & Associates today. Our immigration experts will assess your situation and determine best options for entry into Canada.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!


If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Denied Entry to Canada and many other immigration matters, check out our site:




or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: I was denied entry to Canada I was denied entry to canada for inadmissibility what can i do denied entry to canada videos Criminal Rehabilitation Requirements Criminal Inadmissibility Frequently Asked Questions Denied Entry to Canada Can I File My Own Application? Determining if Criminal Inadmissibility is Minor Denied entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Criminal Rehabilitation Canada Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Criminal Rehabilitation Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) Denied entry to Canada

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here