Giovanni Blog

Giovanni Blog about Canadian Immigration matters.

Canadian Experience Class

Can you apply for Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class if you plan to live in Quebec?

No, Quebec has their own program that you will need to apply through, in which they have their own selection process.

If you choose to take this route you will need to submit your application through the Ministere de l’immigration et des Communautes culturelles du Quebec.

What if you’re a Temporary Resident of Quebec?

If you are a Temporary Resident in Quebec you can still apply under the Canadian Experience class if you show and prove that you intend to live outside of Quebec should you receive an Invitation to Apply.

What about the experience that you have obtained?

All of the experience that you have acquired within Canada will be taken into account as long as you plan on living outside of Quebec.

If there is anything that you may be unsure about please do not hesitate to contact us. We have the experience and knowledge within the immigration field that will efficiently allow us to assist you. Our goal is to make any process as easy for you as possible!

How Do I Become A Canadian Citizen?
Will Bridging Open Work Permits Continue Under Exp...

Related Posts


By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here