Giovanni Blog

Giovanni Blog about Canadian Immigration matters.

LMIA Application Documents Needed

LMIA Application Documents Needed

Documents needed for LMIA Application:

  • Business license or documentation showing proof of employers’ involvement in the business

  • Union consultations done before applying to hire the foreign worker(s)

  • Drafted and signed an employment contract

  • Documentation of recruitment efforts to hire a Canadians and permanent residents before offering this job to a temporary worker and have proof of required advertisement

  • Proof that the work place is safe

  • Proof of health insurance coverage for temporary foreign worker paid by employer

  • Proof that employer will accommodate foreign worker with affordable housing

  • Receipt of payment for round trip by employer

  • Need proof that the temporary foreign worker will leave Canada once your work permit expires

  • May need to provide proof of education of foreign worker

  • Proof that the wage rate meets the minimum requirement set by provincial legislation

  • Proof that there is a shortage of Canadian citizens and permanent residents in that job area

  • Registration of foreign worker under the appropriate provincial Workers’ Safety and compensation Board

There may be other documents needed. If you are looking at filing a Labour Market Impact Assessment, contact us today! At Akrami & Associates, There is Always a Way!

Canadian Experience Class
How To Apply For An Open Work Permit For Your Spou...

Related Posts


By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here