Canadian Immigration Blogs

Read blogs about Canada, Immigration Canada, and how to come to Canada.

Do I Need An Authorization To Return To Canada

Do I Need An Authorization To Return To Canada


If you have received a removal order from Canada, then you need and Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC) in order to come back into Canada.

Three Types of Removal Order

Departure Order

A person who receives a departure order would be told to leave Canada within 30 days. If a person leaves Canada within that time period and verified their departure with a Canadian Immigration Officer at the port of exit then they do not need an Authorization to Return to Canada ARC for future. They can simply return after a normal examination at the port of entry. However, if the person left Canada without verifying their departure or after the 30 day deadline then the departure order becomes a deportation order and would require an ARC to re-enter Canada. A departure order is issued for a less serious violation of immigration law.

Continue reading
  1432 Hits


© Akrami & Associates

1432 Hits
Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here