Canadian Immigration Blogs

Read blogs about Canada, Immigration Canada, and how to come to Canada.

Canadian Experience Class

Canadian Experience Class

Can you still apply to qualify under the Canadian Experience Class if you have returned to your home country?

Yes you can! In order to do so there are still some things that will be required of you. First of all, you will have to make sure that your application is submitted to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office within a year of leaving Canada and your Canadian employment.

There are also other requirements such as: having gained a minimum of a year of full-time work experience in a NOC 0, A or B occupation in Canada. Full time work is classed as working 30 paid hours per week or more with a minimum total of 1560 hours.

Continue reading
  2558 Hits


© Akrami & Associates

2558 Hits
Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here