Intra Company Transferee Work Permit Video

Posted in Intra Company Transferee Videos

Do you work for a company that is located both in the US and Canada and interested in moving in between companies? If so, watch our video below on how you can obtain a work permit as Intra Company Transferee to work in Canada or a L1B visa for Canadians that want to work in the US. This particular work permit is Labour Market Impact Assessment exempt and will allow you to work for the Canadian branch of your foreign parent company. Find out how you can the meet the eligibility criteria to transfer your job location!!

Intra Company Transferee Work Permit

An Intra Company Transferee Work Permit, likewise its name, is a company that is outside of Canada and a company inside Canada and these two companies are related to each other. Because of the relationship, the workers in these companies need to transfer back and forth between both countries. Are you a part of a company that has locations in both Canada and the United States? Do you wish to go to the U.S. for important meetings/conferences along with your other coworkers? Thanks to the Intra Company Transferee Work Permit you may be able to do so!!

An Intra Company Transferee Work Permit holder is exempt from obtaining an LMIA. An LMIA is a "Labour Market Impact Assessment" is a form that non-exempt applicants have to get filled out by their employers in order to recruit them to the country they will be working in. In your case though, you are exempt from an LMIA so you will not need to go through the hassle of getting recruited.

In order to be eligible to apply for an Intra Company Transferee Work Permit, not only do the two countries need to be related to one another, but you also (in order to be eligible) have to have been working in the applicable foreign country for at least one year. Another requirement to be eligible for the Intra Company Transferee Work Permit is that the employee must be either of the three following ranks in the company: Managerial, Executive, or Specialized knowledge.

If you are thinking/considering filing an Intra company Transferee Work Permit but are unsure for whatever reason, contact Akrami & Associates today! We would be more than willing to answer any uncertainties you may have and possibly book you a consultation for further clarification.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Intra Company Transferee and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Intra Company Tranferee Eligibility Criteria Intra Company Transferee Work Permit L1B visa Intra Company Transferee Work Permit in Canada Intra Company Transfer Qualification Canada Intra Company Transferee Canada Application Intra-Company Transferee Requirements Tips on Intra-Company Transferee Work Permit Application Intra Company Transferees North American Free Trade Agreement NAFTA Intra-Company Transferee Canada Work permit for Canada Intra-Company Transferee

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here