Temporary Canadian Residence

Temporary Residence

There are many ways to seek temporary admission into Canada. Whether you are an individual seeking to work, study, or visit Canada, or a corporation seeking to bring an employee to work on a contract basis, our immigration specialists can help you meet your goals.

Live-in Caregiver

Live-in caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons, or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision.

Off-Campus Work Permit

If you are a full-time student who wants to work off-campus, you will require an Off-Campus Work Permit. The Off Campus Work Permit allows students to work off campus while completing their studies.

Study Permits

Do you want to study full time in Canada? Then you must demonstrate that you have an offer of acceptance to a full time program at a recognized educational institution. Our Immigration Specialist can assist in Study Permit applications.

Visitor Visas

If you want to visit Canada, you must first find out if you need a visitor (temporary resident) visa.

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here