Study Permits In Canada
Canada is the best place to work and to study. Many tourists visit Canada every year from all over the world. But, getting the permit to study, work or to visit is not an easy process and the process takes time. it is important that you do the paper work correctly and properly following all rules and regulations so that you can get a visa to come to Canada.
Types of Visas and the Perfect One for You:
There are mainly two types of visas, one is permanent resident visa and the other one is the temporary resident visa. The Temporary Resident Visa refers to people who want to come to Canada to study or to work for a certain period of time. The persons coming to Canada with temporary visas are called visitors, students or workers and they stay for limited time in Canada.
There are few things you should know about temporary visa:
- People who wish to work in Canada for a short time period should apply for temporary work permit
- People who wish to study in Canada should apply for study permit
- If you wish to visit Canada for sightseeing or as a tourist, then you need to have a Temporary Resident Visa or visitor visa.
When you want o visit Canada for study or work you should satisfy the visa officer that you wish to stay in Canada for a short period of time and that you will leave Canada after your visa has expired. You can do this by showing your ties to your home country. Also you should be able to show that you have financial support so that you can stay in Canada without financial problems.
Requirements to Getting a Canadian Study Permit:
If you want to study in Canada then you need to get a Study Permit which allows you to stay in Canada for certain amount of time temporarily. A Study Permit is a type of visa document which will be issued by the Canada government so that you get the permission to study in Canada.
There are more than 130,000 students who come to Canada to study every year. However, qualifying for a Study Permit is not an easy task. Your Study Permit application needs to be prepared properly so that you can have a fair chance. Doing so will give you a positive outcome.
How to qualify for Study Permit to Canada?
There are a number of factors that a person needs to satisfy in order to get a study permit:
- You need to have an acceptance letter from a qualified university or educational institution in Canada
- You should be able to prove that you have sufficient funds available and that you can support yourself in Canada
- You will need to show that your program of study is not something that can be done in your home country
- You will need to show that your intensions in Canada are temporary and that you intend to go home once you have completed your studies