If you are interested in inviting your parents or grandparents to Canada, the Super Visa might be right for you. If you are interested in applying, watch our video to find out what documents you might need to include in your Super Visa application.
Documents Needed for a Super Visa
When submitting a Super Visa application there are important documents you need to include with your application. These documents include:
- providing birth certificate that your are the son or daughter of the parent you are inviting
- if you are the grandparent show that you are the grandparent of that child
- marriage certificate should you want to bring your mom and dad
- passport data pages from the applicant and the inviter
Purpose of Travel Documents
- why the parents are coming to Canada and demonstrate the intent is temporary
- invitation letter from child or grandchild
- where they are staying and what they will be doing while staying in Canada
- inviter has to show they meet LICO requirements by providing most recent Notice of Assessment, T4 or Pay Stubs, employment letter etc
- banks statements, property, assets, taxation documents from inviter and applicant
Ties to Home Country (anything that will show intent to Canada is temporary)
- bank statements
- responsibilities back home
Don't forget that as the parent or grandparent travelling to Canada you have to have medical insurance that is valid for at least one year. The coverage must cover health care, hospitalization and repatriation, also the minimum coverage should be $100,000 and be valid for each entry into Canada.
If you like to apply for Super Visa for your parents or grandparents then contact Akrami & Associates today. Akrami & Associates has submitted many successful Super Visa applications and we can help you too. Contact us today for higher chance of success!!
With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!
If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!
We hope you enjoy the video!
For more information Super Visa and many other immigration matters, check out our site:
or Call us at
416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121
416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182
Tags: Super Visa Medical Requirements Documents Needed for a Super Visa super visa videos The Super Visa Alternative to Parental Sponsorship Difference Between a Visitor Visa and a Super Visa Qualifying for a Super Visa Super Visa Requirements Tips for Super Visa Application What is Super Visa and Who Qualifies? Super Visa is Your Best Bet to Canada Income Requirements for Super Visa 2014 Super Visa Canada super visa for my parents The Parent Or Grandparent Super Visa Super Visa