If you are a full-time student who wants to work, you will require an Off-Campus Work Permit which allows students to work off campus while completing their studies.

Alberta Off-Campus Pilot Project
Applying for an Off Campus Work Permit Tips
Difference Between Open Work Permit and Closed Work Permit
FAQ: Post Graduate Work Permit
FAQs: Work Permits for Students
Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here