Temporary Resident Permits TRPs Video

Posted in Temporary Resident Permit Videos

If you are inadmissible to Canada, you will need a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) to facilitate your urgent travel need. Watch our video to find out what a Temporary Resident Permit is and who can qualify to obtain this permit. 

Temporary Resident Permits TRPs

Temporary Resident Permit also known as the TRP is a document that allows you for temporary entry into Canada. This document is only for persons that have an inadmissibility issue to Canada such as theft charge, DUI, DWI, felony, misdemeanour, health issues that can be a threat to Canadian citizens, misrepresented themselves etc. No matter how long ago the offense occurred you would have to obtain the proper document to overcome your past criminal record.

The TRP can be applied at the Port of Entry or at a Consulate level. The TRP is not guaranteed to be issued by the immigration officer at the border; they take into account the circumstance and your purpose of visit to Canada.

These applications are not easy to prepare as the immigration officer looks for ample amount of documents to show your intensions to Canada is temporarily and do not pose a risk to Canadian citizens. For example, if you were charged with a DUI, the immigration officer will look for reference letters from friends and family members that can attest that you are better person and have become more responsible. Having a character reference letter written by yourself will greatly support your application. The letter can include a story line of what happened and what changes you have brought in your life to be granted the TRP.

This is just one part of the application, therefore, it is highly recommended to consult with an immigration expert to determine your chances of success prior to planning your trip to Canada. If you have any questions concerning applying for a TRP contact Akrami & Associates we are here to help.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Temporary Resident Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Temporary Resident Permits TRPs TRP Documents Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Criminal Inadmissibility/Medical Inadmissibility TRP application Reasons for for Inadmissibility to Canada I was denied entry to canada for inadmissibility what can i do what is a TRP and how can i qualify for one deemed inadmissible to canada Crossing Border with DUI or DWI Video Need Versus Risk When Issuing a TRP Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our immigration specialists will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our immigration specialist will contact you. Click here

  • Reviews

    Akrami & Associates was extremely professional and the most efficient legal team I have ever had the pleasure of dealing. They responded to my emails quickly, never missed a phone call and explained the process to me in such a way that anyone could understand, even me. Thanks to them, I was able to hire the workers my business needed mush sooner than I had ever expected. You can’t go wrong with them.

    Fahim S. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    We have used Akrami & Associates for all of our immigration needs. They have never let us down and we couldn’t be happier. They took care of us from start to finish with little effort on our part. An excellent group of legal professionals.

    Michael W. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Shabnam, I wanted to personally thank you for all your hard work and dedication to me and my wife. Our new lives together are all thanks to you. Considering the unique circumstances that initially prevented her, I had lost hope. I will make sure that if anyone I know needs immigration help, I will be sending them your way. Again, I can’t thank you enough.

    Frank T. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Fantastic news, I entered Canada without a hitch. Once the guard at the border saw the package you had prepared for me, he took about ten minutes and handed me my permit. What I relief! I don’t know why I ever tried this without you guys! Thank you!

    Paul R. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Reception was very nice and was sure to answer the questions he could but made sure I was taken care of by a rep at the firm. Shabnam was extremely helpful and I will be calling again when I am ready to proceed.

    Salvatore M. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    I got my visitors visa thanks to Shabnam. I just want to thank her and all the team for her hard work. They all did a very good job.

    Lucy A. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star