Eligibility under the Canadian Experience Class Program

Posted in Canadian Experience Class

  1. The applicant should plan to live outside the province or territory of Quebec.
  2. The applicant should have at least twelve months of full time work experience in Canada in the preceding 3 years before the applicant applies for permanent resident visa under Canadian experience class program.
  3. Skilled work experience: the applicant should have skilled work experience in order to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian experience class and the skilled work experience means the following under the NOC (Canadian national occupational classification):
  • Managerial jobs which come under the skill type 0 under NOC.
  • Professional jobs which come under the skill type A under NOC.
  • Technical jobs and skilled trade which comes under the skill type B under NOC.

Contact Akrami & Associates Immigration Law firm


For further information with respect to your Canadian immigration, we invite you to contact our experienced immigration representatives. 

Tags: Canadian Experience Class Economic Class Canadian Permanent Residence Canadian Immigration Eligibility under the Canadian Experience Class Program

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here