- The applicant should plan to live outside the province or territory of Quebec.
- The applicant should have at least twelve months of full time work experience in Canada in the preceding 3 years before the applicant applies for permanent resident visa under Canadian experience class program.
- Skilled work experience: the applicant should have skilled work experience in order to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian experience class and the skilled work experience means the following under the NOC (Canadian national occupational classification):
- Managerial jobs which come under the skill type 0 under NOC.
- Professional jobs which come under the skill type A under NOC.
- Technical jobs and skilled trade which comes under the skill type B under NOC.
Contact Akrami & Associates Immigration Law firm1-416-477-2545
For further information with respect to your Canadian immigration, we invite you to contact our experienced immigration representatives.