Canadian Temporary Residence

Posted in Canadian Temporary Residence

Work Permit

Those who wish to enter the Canadian Labour Market must first obtain the proper authorization to do so. This means obtaining a work permit. Depending on your situation, you will typically need your employer to first obtain a positive labour market option. There are also work permits that are considered Labour Market Opinion exempt.

Study Permit

Close to 100,000 students come to study in Canada every year. Depending on the nature of study, those who wish to pursue their education at an eligible institution in Canada will first need to obtain a study permit.

Visitor Visas

Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer, including visiting family and friends. Depending on where you live, you will need to meet certain entry requirements. Those who wish to enter Canada who come from a country that is not considered to be visa exempt must first obtain a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada.

Super visa

A Super Visa is a multiple entry visa for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. This visa, though not permanent, is certainly a viable way for your parents or grandparents to reside in Canada on a more long term basis.

Tags: Canadian Temporary Residence Canadian Immigration

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here