Visitor Visa TRV Video

Posted in Canadian Visitor Visa Videos

If you are planning to visit Canada you need a Visitor Visa also known as Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). Prior to applying for a Visitor Visa go online on the CIC website whether you are exempt from obtaining a visa to Canada. If you do require a visa then watch our video below on how you can meet the eligibility criteria and what supporting documents you can include to demonstrate a strong application to the immigration officer.

Visitor Visa TRV

Visitor Visas also known as Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), if you are applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, it means you come from a country which requires a visa to enter Canada. Not all countries require a Visitor Visa to enter Canada, as some are visa exempt. Before planning to visit Canada, you should double-check online or with Citizenship and Immigration Canada whether or not you are required to first obtain a Visitor Visa to enter Canada. If you do require a Visitor Visa, the first thing you need to consider is the ties to your home country. Part of being successful in such an application means demonstrating that you have sufficient ties. This will prove that you are reliable to return to your home country upon the end of your authorized period of stay. Having strong ties to your home country increases the chances of success.

Another key element of the Temporary Resident Visa application is demonstrating that you have sufficient funds to take care of yourself while you are in Canada and until your departure from Canada. If you have been invited to Canada who is willing to sponsor your stay, you should also include documentation that reflects this. You will need to accurately demonstrate whether or not you or your sponsor will be accommodating your stay in Canada.Clearly, having sufficient financial means is crucial to the success of your application.

Finally, another important element is a travel itinerary. Having a pre-scheduled arrival and departure date from Canada helps demonstrate to an immigration officer that you have the ability to exist in Canada upon the authorized period of stay. It is very important to an immigration officer that you will exit Canada at the end of your period of stay and thus qualify you as a bonafide visitor to Canada. If you overstay your authorized period of stay, you are considered to be a contravention of regulation. If this is the case, you may require what is called a Temporary Resident Permit if you ever wish to enter Canada again. Contradicting the regulation and overstaying your welcome to Canada is very serious when it comes to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. This can have serious repercussions on any future applications. So consider your stay wisely and remember that it is important to respect the rules of Canada when it allows you to enter.

For more information, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to discuss your options available to enter Canada as well as what you will need in order to be successful in your application.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this  video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Visitor Visa Canada and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here