Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada, Will Not Play ACC Tomorrow

Chris Brown has just sent out a tweet alerting fans that he will not be performing at his Montreal and Toronto shows this week, because he was denied entry to Canada by Canadian border agency.

It appears the singer has been denied entry into Canada, most certainly due to his criminal past, Including but not limited too, infamously beating up his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.

Brown sent out the follow two tweets shortly ago with some details. It is  unclear if his tour mates, Tyga and Trey Songz were granted entry into the country and whether or not they will be performing for the crowds without Brown. The trio are currently on tour across the US for the ‘Between The Sheets Tour’ and were supposed to perform tonight in Montreal and tomorrow night in Toronto

All this could have been avoided if he applied for Temporary Resident Permit. If you face a criminal charge in US and wish to enter Canada please contact us and let us help you.

Latest Immigrations News

  • Temporary Resident Permit

    March 8, 2024

    Applying for Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

    Applying for Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) Applying for Temporary Resident Permits (TRP) stands as a crucial mechanism, offering individuals an avenue to enter or remain in Canada for a limited period despite inadmissibility. What is a TRP? A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) is an official document issued by [...]

  • Overcoming-Inadmissibility-To-Canada-3-Different-Ways-To-Follow.png

    February 22, 2023

    Overcoming Inadmissibility to Canada: 3 Different Ways To Follow

    Canada receives millions of immigration applications every year. Whether an individual wants to visit Canada to meet his/her family or want to study/work there, they must meet all the eligibility requirements. What if you have a criminal conviction that can trigger inadmissibility to Canada? Well, there are ways [...]

  • Apply-to-Continue-stay-as-Temporary-Resident-Permit-Holder.png

    May 14, 2020

    Apply to Continue stay as Temporary Resident Permit Holder

    Temporary Resident Permit If you are looking to continue your stay in Canada as a permit holder then you would need to apply for Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). TRP is a document that is granted for persons who are inadmissible to Canada or for individuals that do not [...]

Consultation icon

Book a Conslutation

One of our Representatives will
assist you with your matter. Book Now!
Click here

Call us icon

Call us for
more Information

Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121
Click here

Write Us (Online Form)

Complete our form and one of our
Representatives will contact you.
Click here

Akrami & Associates logo element small

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Akrami & Associates logo element

There is always a way