Demonstrating a Conjugal Relationship Video

Posted in Conjugal Sponsorship Videos

Are you in a conjugal relationship and want to sponsor your partner to Canada? Watch our video below on what type of documents you can provide to demonstrate to the Canadian immigration officer you are in a conjugal relationship.

Demonstrating a Conjugal Relationship

A conjugal relationship is defined as a category for partners of either the opposite or the same sex that are in exceptional circumstances beyond their control that has prevented them from being qualified as common-law partners or spouses. A conjugal relationship is more than just a physical relationship like many would imply. It is a mutually dependant relationship that has the same amount of permanence and commitment as a common-law relationship or a marriage but without the paperwork.

If you are submitting a Conjugal Sponsorship application one of the important parts of the application is including ample documents to prove genuineness in the relationship. Some of these documents include:

  • records of correspondence
  • proof of gifts you have exchanged either showing through pictures or receipts
  • proof of travel itineraries if you have travelled together
  • photos of spent time together
  • reference letters from family or friends that can attest to your relationship
  • personal statements of how, where, when you met and difficulties you have faced of trying to be together
  • financial support, shared expenses

Also to be eligible to apply the Conjugal Sponsorship you need to show the following:

  • documents to show why you cannot be together due to immigration barriers such
  • You have maintained a conjugal relationship for at least 1 year
  • You and your partner have been prevented from getting married or living together because of immigration barrier, marital status(e.g. you are currently married to someone else and living in a country where divorce is not an option) or sexual orientation
  • Evidence can be provided to show an impediment to living together (e.g. evidence of refused long-term stays in each other’s countries)

If you need help with your sponsorship application or are unsure if you qualify under conjugal sponsorship then contact us today. The immigration representative will assess the situation and determine the best immigration route available.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Conjugal Partner Sponsorship and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: assessing a conjugal relationship video your fiancee is not a conjugal parter video Submitting Spousal or Common Law or Conjugal Application Video Canadian Immigration Law Firm Canada Spousal/Common Law/Conjugal/Documents Difference Between Spousal/Common Law/Conjugal Sponsorship How to Prove Spousal/Common law/Conjugal Relationship Immigration Canada/Permanent Residence/Family Class Sponsorship/Spousal/Common law/Conjugal/sponsorship/ interview questions How to sponsor my conjugal parter to Canada Demonstrating Conjugal Relationship Conjugal Sponsorship Videos Conjugal Application Canada Proving Conjugal Relationship Immigration Lawyers Canada FAQs: Conjugal Partner Applications Conjugal Relationship What You Need to Know Conjugal Sponsorship Requirements Things to Keep in Mind with Conjugal Sponsorship Immigration Lawyer Canadian Immigration Law Conjugal Partner Sponsorship

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our immigration specialists will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our immigration specialist will contact you. Click here

  • Reviews

    Akrami & Associates was extremely professional and the most efficient legal team I have ever had the pleasure of dealing. They responded to my emails quickly, never missed a phone call and explained the process to me in such a way that anyone could understand, even me. Thanks to them, I was able to hire the workers my business needed mush sooner than I had ever expected. You can’t go wrong with them.

    Fahim S. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    I got my visitors visa thanks to Shabnam. I just want to thank her and all the team for her hard work. They all did a very good job.

    Lucy A. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Shabnam, I wanted to personally thank you for all your hard work and dedication to me and my wife. Our new lives together are all thanks to you. Considering the unique circumstances that initially prevented her, I had lost hope. I will make sure that if anyone I know needs immigration help, I will be sending them your way. Again, I can’t thank you enough.

    Frank T. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Fantastic news, I entered Canada without a hitch. Once the guard at the border saw the package you had prepared for me, he took about ten minutes and handed me my permit. What I relief! I don’t know why I ever tried this without you guys! Thank you!

    Paul R. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    We have used Akrami & Associates for all of our immigration needs. They have never let us down and we couldn’t be happier. They took care of us from start to finish with little effort on our part. An excellent group of legal professionals.

    Michael W. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Reception was very nice and was sure to answer the questions he could but made sure I was taken care of by a rep at the firm. Shabnam was extremely helpful and I will be calling again when I am ready to proceed.

    Salvatore M. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star