Canada Criminal Rehabilitation Video

Posted in Criminal Rehabilitation Videos

Have you been Denied Entry into Canada for a Criminal Inadmissibility? If so, you may qualify for Criminal Rehabilitation. Watch our video on how you can overcome your Criminal Inadmissibility to Canada!!

Canada Criminal Rehabilitation

Rehabilitation helps overcome inadmissibility. For instance, many individuals have been deemed inadmissible to Canada because of their criminal record such as DUI, misdemeanor, felony, theft charge that can date back all the way 30 years ago. In order to qualify for rehabilitation, your crime that was committed outside of Canada has to be equivalent to an indictable offence found in the Canadian Criminal Code. The crime that was committed outside of Canada must also have less than 10 years of punishment and five years must have passed since the punishment was enforced. This could be since you complete your sentence or ended your probation. Many individuals travel to Canada thinking that since their offense occurred a while back ago they don’t need to apply for TRP or Criminal Rehabilitation. A lot of applicants have been turned back around by immigration officers even though their offense occurred a while back ago. The officer just wants you to take care of the inadmissibility on the Canadian side as well. So it is best to go in prepared prior to attempting to crossing the border with an inadmissibility issue.

If you have any questions concerning rehabilitation, contact Akrami and Associates and we would be happy to help.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Criminal Rehabilitation and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Denied Entry into Canada Denied Entry to Canada for Criminality or Inadmissibility Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Criminal Inadmissibility/Medical Inadmissibility I was denied entry to canada for inadmissibility what can i do i have a criminal offence how can i enter to canada documents to show to overcome inadmissibility to canada deemed inadmissible to canada criminal rehabilitation application Crossing Border with DUI or DWI Video Criminal Rehabilitation Requirements Criminal Rehabilitation What You Need to Know! Inadmissibility Deemed Rehabilitation. Criminal Inadmissibility Frequently Asked Questions Determining if Criminal Inadmissibility is Minor Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Criminal Inadmissibility Criminal Rehabilitation Canada Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Criminal Rehabilitation Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) Denied entry to Canada

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here