Do you Qualify for Criminal Rehabilitation Video

Posted in Criminal Rehabilitation Videos

Have you gone to the port of entry and been informed by the immigration officer you cannot enter Canada for your inadmissibility until you get a Criminal Rehabilitation? If this is your case watch our video if you meet the eligibility criteria to apply for Criminal Rehabilitation Application.

Do you Qualify for Criminal Rehabilitation

Have you gone to the border and were Denied Entry to Canada for past criminal offense on record and were informed by the immigration officer at the border to apply for Criminal Rehabilitation application? Any individuals with inadmissibility issues such as DUI, misdemeanor, felony, theft charge, misrepresentation or assault may eligible to apply for criminal rehabilitation.

Criminal Rehabilitation basically legally removes the grounds on which you are considered criminally inadmissible. Rehabilitation means that you have recovered towards a stable lifestyle and that it is unlikely you will be involved in future criminal activity. To be eligible to apply for criminal rehabilitation five years must have since completion of your sentence or whatever that was imposed on you. For example if a fine was imposed on you and you just paid it today then your five year count starts from the day you made payment. You are Deemed Rehabilitated if at least 10 years have passed since the last day of completion of the sentence imposed on you. Even if your offense occurred 30 years ago that does not guarantee you entry into Canada as being deemed rehabilitated. Therefore, it is recommended to submit a Criminal Rehabilitation application at the consulate level.

The important thing to remember is that your conviction that happened in your home country will be assessed under the Canadian Criminal Code. For example, a Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charge may seem relatively minor, but under Canadian Law it could be treated as an indictable offense.

Criminal rehabilitation application can only be submitted at a Consulate level which takes about 8-12 months to render a decision on your application. If you have an urgent travel date you can apply for the temporary document known as Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). TRP only allows you access to Canada for temporary basis upon meeting the requirements.

If you have an inadmissibility issue and like to travel to Canada then please contact us today and let us assess your situation and determine your eligibility for criminal rehabilitation.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Criminal Rehabilitation and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Denied Entry at Port of Entry for Inadmissibility Issues Denied Entry to Canada for Criminality or Inadmissibility Denied Entry to Canada/TRP Documents/Criminal Rehabililtation Documents Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Criminal Inadmissibility/Medical Inadmissibility documents needed to overcome inadmissibility to Canada Inadmissibility Issues to Canada documents to show to overcome inadmissibility to canada deemed inadmissible to canada denied entry to canada videos Inadmissibility Deemed Rehabilitation. Criminal Inadmissibility Frequently Asked Questions Determining if Criminal Inadmissibility is Minor Denied entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Criminal Inadmissibility Denied Entry at the Canadian Border Criminal Rehabilitation Canada Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) Denied entry to Canada

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here