Federal Skilled Arranged Employment
Federal Skilled Arranged Employment Canada
This arranged employment category comes under the program called Federal Skilled Workers program of Canada.
What Is This Category And Who Will Come Under This Category?
This category is for skilled workers who want to immigrate to Canada to work and to stay there permanently. In this category, the main advantage for the applicant is the easy process and reduced processing times. Everything will be managed by the company that is going to hire you so that you can get qualified in the immigration process.
The employers need to satisfy the below conditions:
- Employers must provide a qualifying job offer to the applicant; and
- The Employer must apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
Arranged EmploymentWhat Are Qualifying Jobs Which An Employer Can Offer?
The qualifying job must be:
- The position must be permanent and full time and cannot be seasonal
- The position must be of skill type 0 which is managerial occupations or skill level A which is a professional occupation or B which is a technical occupation
- And finally the wages and working conditions should be the same when compared to those offered to the citizens and permanent residents of Canada working in the company.
Arranged Employment, If The Employer Is Recruiting From Overseas Then:
All employers who wish to recruit employees from overseas should submit an application to the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, shortly HRSDC for the possible arranged employment. Service Canada will assess the genuineness of the employment and if found valid, HRSDC will provide the employer a confirmation for the applied. This is called a Positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). The employer then, provides the employee the approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) along with the offer letter. The applicant can also take these documents and apply for a work permit while awaiting the decision on his/her PR application.
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Will make an applicant eligible and qualified even if the application of the applicant is not on the priority list
- Supports the applicant for permanent residency and speeds up the process of immigration
- Will give the applicant or the skilled worker extra 10 points towards the score of arranged employment
- Allows the applicants to forgo the requirements regarding finances for a permanent resident application, no proof required for funds.
Arranged Employment Eligibility:
The applicant must meet all the requirements specified by under the Skilled Worker Arranged Employment. HRSDC will qualify the applications that are within the A, B, and O categories.
Federal Skilled Arranged Employment Next Steps
If you have a job offer, please contact us today! We can apply for your PR with this job offer. The great thing about this application is that while you are waiting for your Permanent Resident application to be finalized, you can be in Canada on a work permit.
We Can Help You With Your Federal Skilled Arranged Employment Application!
We have dealt with hundreds of Federal Skilled Arranged Employment Application cases. We have helped our clients in their difficult situations and have guided them to draft a more effective application. We can help you draft your application and arrange the required documents. A well-planned and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and will save your from hassle.
If you are worried about the legal fees, don't be! Our goal is to help everyone that is interested in immigrating to Canada. Contact us and we can provide numerous options for you. You can also purchase our very affordable Do it Yourself Immigration Kit which details everything for you. If you are still not sure, feel free to get back to us. We will review your case before you submit it to give you the best possible outcome.
Please be advised that the Federal Skilled Arranged Employment have been updated and are currently processed under the Express Entry umbrella. For more recent information, please click here.