Arranged Employment Points

Posted in Federal Skilled Arranged Employment

Arranged Employment is possible when a Canadian employer extends an offer of full-time permanent employment in Canada to a foreign skilled worker. The foreign skilled worker's Canadian Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa will be processed more quickly so that the worker can come to Canada and start working for the Canadian employer quickly.

Arranged Employment is one of ways to qualify for a Canada Permanent Resident Visa through the Federal Skilled Worker category of immigration. It also provides the Federal Skilled Worker applicant with up to an additional 10 points towards Citizenship and Immigration Canada's requirement of 67 points.

These points are awarded under the Arranged Employment Factor as follows:

Permanent job offer from a Canadian employer, approved by the Canadian Government Department of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC): 10 points. Alternatively, permanent job offer from a Canadian employer, without approval, if at the time of applying for the Permanent Resident status, you are currently employed in Canada by the same employer on valid status: 10 points. An additional 5 points may also be awarded under the Adaptability Factor which assesses your ability to adjust to life in Canada.

Contact Akrami & Associates Immigration Law firm


For further information with respect to your Canadian immigration, we invite you to contact our experienced immigration representatives. 

Tags: Federal Skilled Arranged Employment Economic Class Canadian Permanent Residence Canadian Immigration Arranged Employment Points

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here