Arranged employment is one of the best immigration programs which are provided by the Canadian companies to the applicants who are willing to immigrate to Canada and to work with their companies. This arranged employment category comes under the program called federal skilled workers program of Canada.
What is this category and who will come under this category?
This category is for skilled workers who want to immigrate to Canada to work and to stay there permanently. Most of the applications will come under this category because of the chances of getting qualified is very high. In this category, the main advantage to the applicant is the easy process and less duration time for processing his application. Everything will be managed by the company that is going to hire you so that you can get qualified in the immigration process.
The employers should satisfy some conditions which are the following:
- All the employers need to provide a qualifying job offer to the applicant or the immigrant and
- If the recruitment is from overseas then the company should obtain an arranged employment option.
What are the qualifying jobs that the employer can offer to the immigrant?
The qualifying job that is offered by the employer must be the following:
- The job should be permanent and full time and should not
- be non seasonal.
- The job must be of skill type 0 which is managerial occupations or skill level A which is a professional occupation or B which is a technical occupation and skilled trades on the NOC (national occupational classification) list.
- And finally the wages and working conditions should be the same when compared to those offered to the citizens and permanent residents of Canada working in the company.
If the employer is recruiting from overseas then:
All the employers who wish to recruit employees from overseas should submit an application to the human resources and skills development Canada, shortly HRSDC for the possible arranged employment. The employer should all follow all the rules that are mentioned above. The HRSDC will assess the genuineness of the employment and if found valid, the HRSDC will provide the employer a confirmation for the applied AEO (arranged employment opinion) application. The employer then, provides the employee the confirmed AEO along with the offer letter for the job which the employee will include in the application of immigration.
If the employer wants to recruit a Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) who is already in Canada:
Most temporary foreign workers who are already in Canada have to submit an application under federal skilled worker category with a qualifying offer directly to CIC for consideration. In these cases a separate application need not to be made for arranged employment opinion.
Arranged Employment will do the following:
- Will make an applicant eligible and qualified even if the application of the applicant is not on the priority list.
- Supports the applicants for permanent residency and speeds up the process of immigration
- Will give the applicant or the skilled worker extra 10 points towards the score of arranged employment.
- Allows the applicants to forgo the requirements regarding finances for a permanent resident application, no proof required for funds.
The applicant should meet all the requirements specified by the skilled worker class. HRSDC will qualify the applications that are within the A, B, and O categories.
We can Help You!
We have dealt with hundreds of immigration cases. We have helped our clients in their difficult situations and have guided them to draft a more effective application. We can help you draft your application and arrange the required documents. A well-planned and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and will save your from hassle.
If you are worried about the legal fees – Don't be! Our goal is to help everyone that is interested in immigrating to Canada. Contact us and we can provide numerous options for you. You can also purchase our very affordable Immigration Kits which details everything for you. If you are still not sure, feel free to get back to us. We will review your case before your submit it give you the best possible outcome.