Steps to Federal Skilled Application
Federal Skilled Application
Canada is one of the leading industrial countries in the whole world. With the enhancement of its industrial sector, necessity for skilled workers is also increasing. Now a day, it gives much more opportunities to those who are competent for the allocated job sectors. If you have taken a decision to immigrate to Canada, we can assist you to make your future a better one.
What are the requirements to apply for permanent residency under skilled worker category?
- You should have a job offer which can be of permanent or seasonal. It actually depends on which category you belong. Once you submit your papers to us, we will review your papers and let you know in which category you will be fit in.
- You have to work at least 1 year under proper authorization.
- If you are doing PHD program or have done in the last 12 months, then you can also apply.
Canadian government has set up a threshold level for English language or French proficiency test. You have to give an exam and get at least pass marks. You can appear on IELTS exam and try to score at least 6.5 out of 9. Most importantly, you have to well in four categories of language test such as:
The more score you get the more points will be awarded to you. You can also take TEF test which will test your French language efficiency. We will guide you on this and help you to get better score.
How Will we Select Your Eligibility?
When all the above requirements are fulfilled, then we will go to next steps. Selection will be done based on six categories.
- Proficiency in language
- Educational qualification
- Working experience
- Job under proper authorization
Is any Financial Support Needed?
As you will shift to a completely new country, enough funds will be required to support you and your family. Canadian embassy will ask you to show funds as a part of your application procedures and we can help you regarding this matter.
What will Immigration Office Check?
When we submit your application to the immigration office, they will check your family background.
- They will check your criminal records.
- They will check whether you violet any law in your home country.
For further information with respect to your Canadian immigration, we invite you to contact our experienced immigration representatives.
Tags: Federal Skilled Worker Program FSWP Economic Class Canadian Permanent Residence Canadian Immigration Steps to Federal Skilled Application