What are to be included in the application:
- You should include all the circumstances you think or wish to consider to be identified under H&C grounds.
- You should include all the required documents that will support the statements you included in the application.
- The best interests of children that are affected directly with the decision made on your application can also be considered while reviewing your application. So if possible or applicable, you can include such things.
H&C Assessing the Hardship:
The hardship should be
H&C Factors that are to be included:
You can include any number of requests for Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds consideration but the factors are not limited to the following:
- Establishment in Canada
- Ties to Canada
- Best interests of a child that will be effected by the application
- Factors in the home country that can affect the application which includes:
- Medical inadequacies
- Other hardships
- Health considerations
- Considerations on family violence
- Consequences when separated from relatives
Factors that can be included with respect to the best interest of a child:
- Child's age
- Dependency levels of the child on you or
- Child's establishment degree in Canada
- Child's ties to the country with respect to H&C assessments
- The conditions of the home country and the effect on the child
- Medical issues
- Special needs of the child
- Impact on education of the child
- Things related to the gender of the child.
If you have any doubts regarding the factors and the documents that are to be included with the application, then you should give us a call today and we can get started on your application process.
Contact Akrami & Associates Immigration Law firm1-416-477-2545
For further information with respect to your Canadian immigration, we invite you to contact our experienced immigration representatives.