Shabnam Akrami Blogs
Do I qualify for Study Permit?
If you are interested in studying in Canada, you need you know whether you are eligible or not before you apply for Study Permit. There are few requirements for Study Permit and you have to qualify for those requirements in order to obtain Study Permit. Those are:
- You have to have an acceptance letter from designated learning institution from Canada. Without an acceptance letter you cannot even apply for Study Permit.
- You also have to prove that you have enough money to pay your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family member who come with you to Canada.
- Return transportation for yourself and any family member who come with you to Canada
- You are not inadmissible. You have no criminal record which can lead to security issues. You may have to provide a police certificate as a prove which shows that you have no criminal record.
- You must be in good health state. You may also need to provide medical examination
- You also have to satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized period of stay
You do not need Study Permit if you are going to take courses in Canada that are six months or less.
If you are interested to apply for Study Permit, please contact us, we will provide you more information about qualifying once we have had a chance to discuss your unique situation. We will help find best solution for you. With Akrami & Associates, there is always a way!