Open Work Permit for Spouse or Common Law Partner Video

Posted in Open Work Permit Videos

If you have submitted an inland application, your spouse or common law partner may qualify for an Open Work Permit. To get an Open Work Permit for your spouse or common law partner, you will need to meet certain requirements. It is not for everyone. To find out if it is right for you, watch our video below!!

Open Work Permit for Spouse or Common Law Partner

Effective December 22, 2014, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has launched a one-year pilot project where those who are eligible to apply for Spousal Sponsorship or Common Law Sponsorship can get their partner an Open Work Permit prior to receiving the Approved in Principle. Currently, as the laws stood, only once you get the Approved in Principle letter was the applicant eligible to apply for an Open Work Permit. Now you can apply so long as you are considered eligible in the Family Class. Essentially, all you have to do is to complete the application, to change the condition to extend my stay or remain in Canada as a worker. You also need to include the necessary government fees and the necessary documents such as your marriage certificate and so forth. Then, file it with CBC Vegreville Unit 777 and request the Open Work Permit. The idea of this new program is to get those applicants in the workforce and be productive members of society.

If you would like to apply for Open Work Permit, give us a call at Akrami and Associates and we can help you with your application.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Open Work Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Open Work Permit for my Spouse canada open work permit videos open work permit program categories Open Spousal Work Permit Requirements Tips on Applying for an Open Spousal Work Permit Who is Eligible to Apply for the Canadian Open Work Permit? Open Work Permit Canada What is an Open Work Permit Open Work Permit

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here