Are you an ambitious student? Are you not satisfied with the education offered in your country? Do you dream of courses that you would like to do but are not available in your country?
Canada has always welcomed foreign students. It is very popular among students because of the following reasons:
- It offers a variety of courses to choose from. Whoever be you chosen field of study, you can pursue it in Canada
- Canada is a country with student friendly policies
- Students from all over the world study in Canadian universities. Hence the country is like a melting pot for cultures
- Canada offers wonderful support systems for its students.
Let's us take a look at what needs to be done:
- Choose your field of study. If you have just finished school, there are a lot of options to choose from. You can also get masters and doctorate in Canada
- Find out if Canadian universities or college that offers the course of study that you are interested in
- Find out the program fee and the other details about the program that you have in mind
- Send out the required applications to different Canadian universities/colleges. It is always safe to apply to more than one school. This increases your chance of acceptance
- Wait till your application is accepted by one of the universities to which you have applied to
- After you have done this ground work, you are absolutely ready to apply for a Study Permit in Canada!
Without a Study Permit you cannot study in Canada. So if you are planning to apply to a Canadian university, it is very essential that you take a look at the formalities behind getting a Study Permit in Canada. Remember that it is not possible to obtain a Study Permit without getting an acceptance letter from a Canadian school first.
What is the next step for a student to study in Canada?
You can call us or write us an email. We'll arrange an appointment for you, where a legal expert will sit with you and assess your case.
Retain the Firm
Once you have retained the firm we will start preparing your case.
Our immigration expert will discuss your case in detail and will identify the most feasible plan. Based on the selected route, you will be given a checklist of documents that need to be submitted with your application.
Submit the Application
As soon as your application is ready, we'll submit it to the immigration office. We'll stay in close contact with the office and will keep you updated regarding the status of the application.
When the decision arrives, we'll inform you. In case of a refusal, we'll assist you file an appeal after reassessing the results and your case.
Do It Yourself Kit
If you are worried about the legal fees, don't be! Our goal is to help everyone that is interested in immigrating to Canada. Contact us and we can provide numerous options for you. You can also purchase our very affordable Immigration Kit which details everything for you. If you are still not sure, call us back. We will review your case before you submit it to give you the best possible outcome.