I Want to Continue My Studies in Canada

Posted in Study Permit Canada

Continue My Studies in Canada

In order to study in Canada you must first obtain the proper authorization via obtaining a study permit. In order to qualify for a Study Permit you must be accepted into an eligible post-secondary institution in Canada as well as meet other requirements set up by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Note, that depending on the nature of your study or the duration you may not be required to obtain a study permit.

If you have already obtained your Study Permit any wish to continue studying Canada you'll need to extend your permit. You can do so by submitting an application to change conditions or extend your stay as a student.  You'll need to demonstrate ties your home country, the reason for your studies in Canada, that you are a student in good standing and are eligible to continue your education in Canada.  In addition, you will need to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to pay for your tuition as well as all your living costs for the duration of your stay in Canada. 

With a Study Permit you are also eligible to work on campus for a set amount of time per week. Many students use this opportunity to offset the costs and expenses of study in Canada. This is normal for you, you may also apply for off-campus work permit. This will allow you to find any position with an eligible employer to better provide you with some financial stability.

We can Help You!

We have dealt with hundreds of immigration cases. We have helped our clients in their difficult situations and have guided them to draft a more effective application. We can help you draft your application and arrange the required documents. A well-planned and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and will save your from hassle.

Do it Yourself Immigration Kit

If you are worried about the legal fees – Don't be!Our goal is to help everyone that is interested in immigrating to Canada.Contact us and we can provide numerous options for you.You can also purchase our very affordable Immigration Kit which details everything for you.If you are still not sure, feel free to get back to us.We will review your case before you submit it to give you the best possible outcome.

Tags: Study Permit Canadian Temporary Residence Canadian Immigration I Want to Continue My Studies in Canada

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here