Change My Study Permit Video

Posted in Study Permit Videos

Do you have a Canadian Study Permit? Want to change your school or program of study? If so, watch our video below and find out what to do next!!

Change My Study Permit

There is a common question that we get about Canadian Study Permits whether or not they can change their school or program of study or if they have to go through the whole process again of applying for new Study Permit. Well it all depends on what level of study you are at. For those who are at university or college and decided to change their school or program of study you do not have to apply for a brand new Study Permit. You can just use that Study Permit for a different program or institution until the validity of that permit.

When it comes to primary school or high school its relatively simple you have to apply for an document that is called “applying for monafide your study permit”. This is a simple form that you complete and you include information of what you are studying right now, what school you are in and what school you are changing it to. The main reason applicants have to go through this process is because for primary and high school the location plays an important role. In order to change your location you have to live in that region and the school has to accept you. So to change your Study Permit you need to submit an application with CPC to modify your application. This is not a brand new application just simply modifying it.

Remember college or university students do not have to go through this process they can simply change their college or program of study. If you need assistance with applying for a Study Permit application or like to extend your visa or changing the status of your application then please don’t hesitate to contact us.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Study Permit Canada and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Canada Study Permit Changing Course Program Do I need to apply for a new canadian study permit when changing programs How to change my Canada study permit Canada Study Permit Modification Canadian Study Permit Requirements Help with Applying for a Study Permit Steps to Apply for a Study Permit Studying in Canada as an International Student I Want to Continue My Studies in Canada Opportunities for Students in Canada Canadian Study Permit Study Permit Canada Study Permit

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here