Applying for a TRP at the Port of Entry POE Video

Posted in Temporary Resident Permit Videos

Not sure whether to file your Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) application at the consulate or Port of Entry (POE)? Whichever option you decide to take there are three main documents you need to include with your TRP application to be successful for re-entry into Canada. Watch our video to find out what these documents are!!

Applying for a TRP at the Port of Entry POE

Do you have criminal inadmissibility on record and looking to submit a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) application? When submitting a TRP application whether you do it at the Port of Entry or the Consulate there are three main documents you need to submit with your application. These documents include

Fact Documents: what was imposed on you and what you completed for it

  • offense on record
  • sentence imposed on you
  • what you completed
  • any victims involved
  • seriousness of the offense
  • pattern of offense

Remorse Documents: anything that demonstrate remorse, regret and growth

  • character reference letter
  • reference letter from friends and family putting a good word for you
  • employment letter
  • resume
  • community service you may have done
  • accomplishments since that event(s)

Reason for Travel Documents: purpose of travel

  • leisure (entry and exit dates, itinerary etc.)
  • business (business visitor letter from employer, what you will be doing while coming for business, employment letter or contract)

If you are looking to travel to Canada for business or leisure but have criminal or health inadmissibility then contact Akrami & Associates today!!

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Temporary Resident Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Applying for a TRP at the POE Applying at a Port of Entry for TRP or Criminal Rehabilitation What Documents do I Need to Include with TRP Application Denied Entry to Canada/TRP Documents/Criminal Rehabililtation Documents Temporary Resident Permits TRP Government Fees Temporary Resident Permit Supporting Documents TRP application documents needed to overcome inadmissibility to Canada Travelling with a DUI to Canada Canadian immigration officer at port of entry interview questions what is a TRP and how can i qualify for one I have a DUI can i still come to canada documents to show to overcome inadmissibility to canada immigration officer at port of entry canada Crossing Border with DUI or DWI Video Canadian Port of Entry Applications What to Expect at the Canadian Port of Entry Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here