Denied Entry Into Canada DUI Video

Posted in Temporary Resident Permit Videos

Have you been denied entry to Canada due to a DUI inadmissibility? If so, you need a Temporary Resident Permit. Find out below how you can re-enter Canada with your inadmissibility.

Denied Entry Into Canada DUI

Have you been Denied Entry into Canada for a past criminal record such as DUI or DWI ? If so, you need to apply for Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or Criminal Rehabilitation. Temporary Resident Permit helps you overcome your inadmissibility issue on temporary basis while Criminal Rehabilitation helps you overcome your situation on permanent basis if approved. Temporary Resident Permit can be applied at the Port of Entry and get same day decision at the border or apply at consulate and wait 8-12 months for processing. If you come from a non-visa exempt country such Pakistan or India you can only apply at the consulate. Criminal Rehabilitation can only be applied at consulate and take 8-12 months for processing and once approved you can travel with ease without being stopped at the border as long as you don't re-offend.

Having these applications approved is not easy and requires you to compile a strong case for higher chance of success. This is where Akrami & Associates comes in and will help you compile a strong case for higher chance of success at the border or consulate.

If you have past criminal record then contact Akrami & Associates today!!

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Temporary Resident Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Temporary Resident Permit Application TRP application Temporary Resident Permit/DUI documents needed to overcome inadmissibility to Canada Reasons for for Inadmissibility to Canada Travelling with a DUI to Canada i have business meeting in canada but have dui what is a TRP and how can i qualify for one canada temporary resident permit videos I have a DUI can i still come to canada deemed inadmissible to canada Crossing Border with DUI or DWI Video Need Versus Risk When Issuing a TRP Denied entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Temporary Resident Permit Canada Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our immigration specialists will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our immigration specialist will contact you. Click here

  • Reviews

    I got my visitors visa thanks to Shabnam. I just want to thank her and all the team for her hard work. They all did a very good job.

    Lucy A. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Reception was very nice and was sure to answer the questions he could but made sure I was taken care of by a rep at the firm. Shabnam was extremely helpful and I will be calling again when I am ready to proceed.

    Salvatore M. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Fantastic news, I entered Canada without a hitch. Once the guard at the border saw the package you had prepared for me, he took about ten minutes and handed me my permit. What I relief! I don’t know why I ever tried this without you guys! Thank you!

    Paul R. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    We have used Akrami & Associates for all of our immigration needs. They have never let us down and we couldn’t be happier. They took care of us from start to finish with little effort on our part. An excellent group of legal professionals.

    Michael W. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Shabnam, I wanted to personally thank you for all your hard work and dedication to me and my wife. Our new lives together are all thanks to you. Considering the unique circumstances that initially prevented her, I had lost hope. I will make sure that if anyone I know needs immigration help, I will be sending them your way. Again, I can’t thank you enough.

    Frank T. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Akrami & Associates was extremely professional and the most efficient legal team I have ever had the pleasure of dealing. They responded to my emails quickly, never missed a phone call and explained the process to me in such a way that anyone could understand, even me. Thanks to them, I was able to hire the workers my business needed mush sooner than I had ever expected. You can’t go wrong with them.

    Fahim S. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star