Denied Entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit vs Criminal Rehabilitation Video

Posted in Temporary Resident Permit Videos

This video is about inadmissibility to Canada and the difference between Temporary Resident Permits and Criminal Rehabilitation. If you were denied entry to Canada or have an inadmissibility issue please watch this video to see what options are available to you!

Denied Entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit vs Criminal Rehabilitation

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) is a temporary document that helps you overcome your inadmissibility for temporary basis, while Criminal Rehabilitation helps you overcome your inadmissibility on permanent basis if approved. The TRP is issued from one day to a maximum of three years and can be applied at either at the Canadian Port of Entry or the Consulate, while Criminal Rehabilitation can only be applied at the consulate level and if approved you can travel with ease to Canada as long as you do no re-offend. TRP can be either applied at the Port of Entry and get same day decision on your application or apply at the consulate and wait 8-12 months for processing. Unfortunately, non-visa exempt countries such Pakistan or India can only apply at the consulate level and therefore have to wait 8-12 months to get a decision on their application.

Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permit are pretty much the same but with Criminal Rehabilitation you have to show that you are rehabilitated. So when submitting a Criminal Rehabilitation application you have to ensure you have completed everything prior to applying, because the immigration officer looks at:

  • the serious of the offense
  • consequences of that offence
  • any victims involved
  • drugs or alcohol involved (serious offense in Canada)
  • your pattern of criminal behaviour
  • completion of sentence
  • fines paid
  • restitution made
  • reason for travel to Canada (business or leisure)
  • what you have learned from that event

Therefore, you have to show you are rehabilitated through providing reference letter from friends and family members, personal statements, character reference letter, employment letters, documents showing that everything has been served and completed, any classes you have completed for that offense or offenses. Most importantly demonstrating Regret, Remorse and Growth.

Like to overcome your criminal inadmissibility then contact Akrami & Associates today!!

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Temporary Resident Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Denied Entry to Canada/TRP Documents/Criminal Rehabililtation Documents Denied at Canadian Port of Entry TRP Documents Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Criminal Inadmissibility/Medical Inadmissibility TRP application Inadmissibility Issues to Canada I was denied entry to canada for inadmissibility what can i do what is a TRP and how can i qualify for one denied entry to canada videos criminal rehabilitation application Criminal Rehabilitation Requirements Criminal Inadmissibility Frequently Asked Questions Need Versus Risk When Issuing a TRP Denied entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Criminal Rehabilitation Canada Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here