Temporary Resident Permit TRP and Criminal Rehabilitation Video

Posted in Temporary Resident Permit Videos

Do you have an urgent travel date and have been denied entry to Canada? If you like to overcome your inadmissibility to Canada you will need Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or a Criminal Rehabilitation. Watch our video and find out how you can obtain one of these applications.

Temporary Resident Permit TRP and Criminal Rehabilitation

Have you been Denied Entry into Canada due to an inadmissibility issue in the past? If you have criminal past there is two ways of overcoming your situation either through Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or Criminal Rehabilitation. The Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) helps accommodate your most urgent travel need in which you can get a same day decision at the Canadian port of entry. The immigration officer outweighs the need versus to risk to determine your eligibility to enter into Canada. TRPs are issued from one day to a maximum of three years and is issued based on your situation. For example, if you are frequent business traveler you may get a TRP that is valid for at least one year versus for someone that is coming for leisure trip and may be issued from one day to more. The immigration officer has the discretion to decide how long they will grant you the permit for or they can simply deny you entry and ask you to submit a criminal rehabilitation application when you are eligible to apply.

On the other hand, the Criminal Rehabilitation is for persons whom like to overcome their inadmissibility issue on permanent basis. Once the Criminal Rehabilitation is approved you can travel with ease to Canada without being stopped at the immigration border as long as you don't reoffend again. Criminal Rehabilitation take approximately 8-12 months to get processed at the consulate.

If you have criminal record in the past and like to travel to Canada and unsure what steps you need to take to overcome your criminal past then contact Akrami & Associates today!!

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Temporary Resident Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Tags: Denied at Canadian Port of Entry Temporary Resident Permit TRP Documents DUI/DWI/Temporary Resident Permit/TRP/Criminal Rehabilitation Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Overstayed in Canda Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Criminal Inadmissibility/Medical Inadmissibility TRP application Temporary Resident Permit/DUI Travelling with a DUI to Canada i have business meeting in canada but have dui I was denied entry to canada for inadmissibility what can i do what is a TRP and how can i qualify for one I have a DUI can i still come to canada documents to show to overcome inadmissibility to canada Crossing Border with DUI or DWI Video Criminal Rehabilitation Requirements Need Versus Risk When Issuing a TRP Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Criminal Rehabilitation Canada Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Criminal Rehabilitation Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our immigration specialists will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our immigration specialist will contact you. Click here

  • Reviews

    Fantastic news, I entered Canada without a hitch. Once the guard at the border saw the package you had prepared for me, he took about ten minutes and handed me my permit. What I relief! I don’t know why I ever tried this without you guys! Thank you!

    Paul R. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    I got my visitors visa thanks to Shabnam. I just want to thank her and all the team for her hard work. They all did a very good job.

    Lucy A. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Akrami & Associates was extremely professional and the most efficient legal team I have ever had the pleasure of dealing. They responded to my emails quickly, never missed a phone call and explained the process to me in such a way that anyone could understand, even me. Thanks to them, I was able to hire the workers my business needed mush sooner than I had ever expected. You can’t go wrong with them.

    Fahim S. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    We have used Akrami & Associates for all of our immigration needs. They have never let us down and we couldn’t be happier. They took care of us from start to finish with little effort on our part. An excellent group of legal professionals.

    Michael W. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Shabnam, I wanted to personally thank you for all your hard work and dedication to me and my wife. Our new lives together are all thanks to you. Considering the unique circumstances that initially prevented her, I had lost hope. I will make sure that if anyone I know needs immigration help, I will be sending them your way. Again, I can’t thank you enough.

    Frank T. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Reception was very nice and was sure to answer the questions he could but made sure I was taken care of by a rep at the firm. Shabnam was extremely helpful and I will be calling again when I am ready to proceed.

    Salvatore M. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star