Temporary Resident Permit Video

Posted in Temporary Resident Permit Videos

If you been Denied Entry to Canada you need to apply for a Temporary Resident Permit or Criminal Rehabilitation application to overcome your inadmissibility to Canada. Watch our video to learn some helpful facts on what you will need to do.

Temporary Resident Permit

There are many reasons you can be considered inadmissible to Canada these include:

  • security risk
  • human rights violation
  • criminal activities
  • health risk
  • misrepresentation

If you were Denied Entry into Canada for an inadmissibility issue then you can either apply for Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) at the port of entry and get same day decision or apply at the Consulate and wait 8-12 months for processing to overcome your situation for temporary basis. If five years have passed since your offence you may be eligible to apply for Criminal Rehabilitation depending on your situation. Criminal Rehabilitation can only be applied at the Consulate and if approved you can travel with ease to Canada as long as you do not re-offend

If you have past criminal record ranging from minor to major offense on record then contact Akrami & Associates to help you overcome your inadmissibility either for temporary or permanent basis.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!


If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Temporary Resident Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:




or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Denied Entry to Canada for Criminality or Inadmissibility What Documents do I Need to Include with TRP Application reasons for being denied entry to canada Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Criminal Inadmissibility/Medical Inadmissibility TRP application Inadmissibility Issues to Canada Travelling with a DUI to Canada what is a TRP and how can i qualify for one I have a DUI can i still come to canada why am i denied entry to canada denied entry to canada videos Crossing Border with DUI or DWI Video Inadmissibility Deemed Rehabilitation. Need Versus Risk When Issuing a TRP Denied entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Denied Entry at the Canadian Border Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here