Are you looking into filing a Canadian Work Permit application? Not sure if you meet the eligibility criteria? where to file? if you are exempted or need a Labour Market Impact assessment (LMIA)? If so, watch our video to obtain helpful information prior to submitting your Work Permit application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Canada Work Permit Application
Looking to submit a Work Permit application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada? If so there are certain things you need to look at and these include:
- what NOC to apply under NOC A,B or O
- job duties and job description very important and have to sound professional to meet Service Canada requirements
- salary the employer is offering
- low, medium, high prevailing wage
- list it as high or medium salary
- under LMIA mandatory you have to list the posting and salary under prevailing wage of medium, if you do low Service Canada may not even look at it
Where to File the Application
- depending on what time of work permit you need determines where you can submit your application
- if you are exempt from LMIA, you can possible obtain the work permit at the port of entry
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- LMIA is the first step for occupations that are not exempt from the Labour Market Impact Assessment
- If you require an LMIA then the employer has to advertise the position first to Canadian citizens or Permanent Resident first prior to hiring the foreign applicant
- The employer has to explain why the foreign applicant is needed
- Positive LMIA is only received if Service Canada believes the employer has attempted every means of hiring Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents
- Once the employer receives the Positive LMIA, the foreign applicant can then apply for the Work Permit and including the Positive LMIA with its Work Permit application
If you have any questions about Work Permit or LMIA applications then contact Akrami & Associates today. Akrami & Associates has submitted many successful Work Permit and LMIA application and can help you too.
With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!
If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!
We hope you enjoy the video!
For more information on Canada Work Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:
or Call us at
416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121
416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182
Tags: Canada Work Permit Application Canada Work Permit Qualification Criteria What Documents Should I Include in my Work Permit Application Canada Canada Work Permit Documents Canada Work Permit Exemptions Canada Work Permit Job Offer Work Permit Application Processing Time How Can I Immigrate to Canada for Permanent Residency Canada Work Permit Duration Period Work Permit Application for Canada Canada work permit conditions Work permit documents to work in Canada Canada Work Permit Videos Work Permit Processing Times Work Permit Canada Work permit for Canada