A Canadian Experience Class application is aimed at facilitating permanent residence for foreign workers who have gained valid work experience in Canada. When completing your Canadian Experience Class application there are a number of things you should keep in mind on how to complete your application.
First, is making sure you have all the correct forms as an excellent way to begin the process. It is recommended that the forms be completed last as information may change by the time the application is submitted or updated forms may be released by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. You will also want to make sure that you have gathered the correct documentation and that the information in your supporting documents clearly reflects the information completed on the application forms.
- Generic Application Form for Canada – IMM 0008
- Additional Dependants/Declaration – IMM 0008 DEP (if applicable)
- Schedule A: Background Declaration – IMM 5669
- Supplementary Information – Your Travels – IMM 5562
- Schedule 8: Economic Classes – Canadian Experience Class – IMM 0008 – Schedule 8
- Additional Family Information – IMM 5406
Once you have an understanding of the information that will be expected of you, gather all the appropriate documentation as per the checklist as well as any additional documentation that supports your application.
- Travel Documents and Passports
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Proof Work Experience in Canada
- Identity and Civil Status Documents
- Dependant information, if applicable
- Police Certificates and Clearances
- Photos Meeting Specifications
Finally, determine where you will be submitting your application. Applications for the Canadian Experience Class are sent to the Centralized Intake Officer in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
The Canadian experience class is an affirmation of valuable work experience you have earned while authorized to work in Canada. This application leads to you permanent resident status in Canada and is not an application to take lightly.
Making sure that you satisfy an officer that you meet the requirements of work experience and educations are key to this application. If you are unsuccessful in this application, you may risk your status entirely.
Akrami & Associates has much experience in handling such matters. Allow use to assess the merits of your case and determine how best to compile such an important application. Together, we can achieve your permanent goals in Canada.
Contact Akrami & Associates Immigration Law firm1-416-477-2545
For further information with respect to your Canadian immigration, we invite you to contact our experienced immigration representatives.