Canadian Visitor Visa What to Do
Sometimes in life, people feel the need to visit a different country for a variety of purposes. Are you too looking forward to visiting a new country? Canada welcomes you heartily. What reasons do people have for visiting any country?
- If you are a traveller who likes to see the world and different cities, then you can visit Canada as a tourist.
- If you have family in Canada, you can visit Canada to meet them. If your children are studying in Canadian universities or if your spouse has a job in Canada, you need to apply for a visiting visa in order to see them.
- If you work in a different company and your company is sending you to Canada on a business trip, then you may also require a visa.
A visiting visa is granted if you intend to stay in Canada for a relatively short period of time. Sometimes a visiting visa is also known as a Temporary Resident Visa.
If you have made travel plans to Canada, what are the other steps that you need to undertake before you can board a plane?
- First, you need to find out if you require to get a visiting visa in order to enter Canada. People born in some countries do not require a visa.
- In order to apply for a visa, you need to be a passport holder
- Canadian officials are going to check if you would come back to your home country after your stay in Canada. This is very important. It is vital that you respond to all these enquiries sincerely
- You can choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa. The type of visa that you want needs to match the purpose of your visit. Suppose you are visiting your family in Canada. You most probably would need to enter the country once and then leave. So a single entry might just suffice
- With a single entry visa, if you leave the country once, you would need to get a new visa to come back to Canada.
- The second type is the multiple entry visa. This visa would allow you to enter Canada as many times as you like for the validity of the visa.