• Video Cover Image

    December 1, 2015

    Federal Skilled Arranged Employment Video

    In this video you will learn how you can qualify for Permanent Residence if you have a job offer. To be eligible for Federal Skilled Arranged Employment, you must have a skilled job offer from a Canadian employer. For additional information on Federal Skilled Worker Arranged Employment, please watch our video below.