Federal Skilled Arranged Employment
Are you a skilled worker and have an employer that is willing to sponsor you permanent residency options? If so, the Federal Skilled Arranged Employment may be the route for you. This process is a two step process:
The first step: Employer Needs to Receive Positive LMIA
- employer has to do Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- employer has to demonstrate recruitment efforts to Service Canada that there are not Canadians or Permanent Residents available to fill the positions and has to choice but hire a foreign worker
- employer has to post in different job sites for a minimum of four weeks
- if Service Canada believes the employer has taken every step to hire Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents, but was unable to do so then he/she will be granted a Positive LMIA and then the foreign worker can apply for the Work Permit which is step 2
The Second Step: Applying for Permanent Residence
- once Positive LMIA has been receive the applicant can also apply for Work Permit right after
- work in Canada while your PR application is in process
- entire process takes approximately 18 months
To determine if you are eligible to apply for PR under the Federal Skilled Arranged employment and what other requirements you need to meet then Contact Akrami & Associates today.
With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!
If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!
We hope you enjoy the video!
For more information on Federal Skilled Arranged Employment and many other immigration matters, check out our site:
or Call us at
416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121
416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182