Off Campus Work Permit
Off Campus Work Permit Canada
The off campus work permit is an exclusive program in Canada which is designed for students studying in Canada from abroad. The off campus work permit will allow the abroad student to work off the campus while studying in Canada.
Qualifications For The Off Campus Work Permit:
In order to get qualified for the off campus work permit, the following are the basic requirements:
- The student must be enrolled as a full time student in a public funded post- secondary institution or
- The student must be enrolled as a full time student in an approved program at an eligible education institution which is funded privately.
More Details On The Off Campus Work Permit:
The off campus work permit will give you the authorization to work up to twenty hours per week. This limit is only on regular working academic sessions. The applicant can work full time if he gets a schedule academic break like winter holidays and summer holidays or a spring break. You should remember that the work permit will not guarantee any jobs in Canada. Even when you work off campus, your main reason to stay in Canada should still be the education.
Determining Your Eligibility To The Off Campus Work Permit:
- Possess a study permit
- Should be studying at a participating and eligible institution
- Should have been a full time enrolled student and should be in education for at least 6 months out of twelve months.
- Should have satisfying academic results
Non-Eligibility Factors To Off Campus Work Permits:
- If the applicant is a visiting or exchange student
- If registered in an academic program with English or French as a second language
- If the applicant is a participant in DFAIT
- If participating in Canada and china scholars exchange program
- If the applicant is a participant in American state fellowship program
- If the applicant is receiving funds from CIDA.
We Can Help You With Your Off Campus Work Permit Application!
We have dealt with hundreds of Off Campus Work Permit Application cases. We have helped our clients in their difficult situations and have guided them to draft a more effective application. We can help you draft your application and arrange the required documents. A well-planned and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and will save your from hassle.
If you are worried about the legal fees, don't be! Our goal is to help everyone that is interested in immigrating to Canada. Contact us and we can provide numerous options for you. You can also purchase our very affordable Do it Yourself Immigration Kit which details everything for you. If you are still not sure, feel free to get back to us. We will review your case before you submit it to give you the best possible outcome.
Tags: Off Campus Work Permit Canada Off-Campus Work Permit Work Permit Canadian Temporary Residence Canadian Immigration