Off-Campus Work Permit Maintaining Your Status

Posted in Off Campus Work Permit

Off-Campus Work Permit Status

To keep your work permit, you must remain a full-time student at a participating institution and continue to obtain satisfactory academic results. If you are no longer a full-time student, if you move to a non-participating institution, or if you do not maintain satisfactory academic results, you must return your work permit immediately to a local Citizenship and Immigration Canada office.

It is illegal for you to work in Canada with an invalid work permit. The work permit will be invalid if you do not meet the eligibility requirements of the Off-Campus Work Permit Program.

If you return your work permit to a local Citizenship and Immigration Canada office because you have become ineligible for the program for any of the reasons mentioned above, you may reapply to the program at a later date if you become eligible again.

If you do not return your work permit to a local Citizenship and Immigration Canada office, you will be found to be "non-compliant." This could have a negative impact on your current stay in Canada, and any applications you make to come to Canada in the future. You may be denied entry to Canada in the future and could further require a document known as a temporary resident permit.

We can Help You!

We have dealt with hundreds of immigration cases. We have helped our clients in their difficult situations and have guided them to draft a more effective application. We can help you draft your application and arrange the required documents. A well-planned and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and will save your from hassle.

Do it Yourself Immigration Kit

If you are worried about the legal fees – Don't be!  Our goal is to help everyone that is interested in immigrating to Canada.  Contact us and we can provide numerous options for you.  You can also purchase our very affordable Immigration Kit which details everything for you.  If you are still not sure, feel free to get back to us.  We will review your case before you submit it to give you the best possible outcome. 

Tags: Off-Campus Work Permit Work Permit Canadian Temporary Residence Canadian Immigration Off-Campus Work Permit Maintaining Your Status

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here