Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship Ineligibility Video
Who is ineligible to sponsor Parents or Grandparents:
- if you are under the age of 18 years of age
- default on court order such as child support or alimony
- received government assistance other than disability
- convicted of violent criminal offense
- default on immigration loan
- in prison
- declared bankruptcy
If you like to sponsor your parents or grandparents and not sure if you meet the requirements to sponsor them, then contact Akrami & Associates today to assess your eligibility to sponsor.
With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!
If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!
We hope you enjoy the video!
For more information on Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship and many other immigration matters, check out our site:
or Call us at
416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121
416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182