Study Permit Canada
Study Permit Canada
Applying For A Canadian Study Permit
There are many students who are interested in studying abroad and in most cases they choose Canadian universities and educational institutions. The eager atmosphere and expanding curriculum will encourage students to study in Canada. The friendly student transfer programs and the federal grants that are available to foreign students also encourage many immigrants to Canada. However, there are several requirements and considerations that the applicant must satisfy. he process for getting the study permit and admission in the university is a lengthy and time taking process.
The Process Of Obtaining A Canadian Study Permit:
If you want to study in Canada you will need to get the following documents and should meet the following requirements:
- You need to obtain a study permit from the immigration department of Canada. This is needed in case of full time studies. Note, a study permit is not necessary if the student completes the program In 6 months' time period
- You will need a valid passport from your home country
- If you come from a non-visa exempt country, you will also need a visa to visit Canada
- A student trying to enroll in the Quebec university need to go through more steps because the Quebec is stricter in the provisional laws.
Our firm is well experienced with these situations and can provide assistance to those interested in obtaining a Study Permit.
Steps To Apply For A Study Permit
- You must have already secured an admission from a Canadian educational institution. Before you start the visa procedures the first step to study in Canada is to apply to a university or an educational institution
- These educational institutions can be schools, colleges, vocational training centers or universities
- After you receive a letter of acceptance from any of the above mentioned institutions you can start your visa proceedings
- To study in Canada a student needs a document issued by the Canadian government known as the student permit. For most long term courses in Canada, a student permit is essential
Study Permit How it Works:
When You Submit An Application For A Student Permit The Government Will Evaluate Your Application Against Certain Regulations. What Are These Rules?
- The main requirement concerns your finances. You would need to furnish proof that you have adequate finances to cover the fees charged by your college or university. Also, you will need to proof that you can financially take care of yourself during your stay in Canada
- You would need to prove that you will have adequate resources to fund your other expenses. If your family (this could be your spouse or your children) is coming with you than you would have to prove that you will be able to provide for them as well
- Those students who wish to study courses of short duration (6 months) will not need a study permit. But after you finish you six month studies and you wish to stay back in Canada, you will have to apply again.
- Good universities and colleges are not the only attractions that make Canada popular with students. Students can also work while they are pursuing their studies. For a student from a different country to work in Canada, there is no need for a wok permit in the following cases
- The student must be in possession of a study permit
- Sometimes educational institutions themselves employ students in part time jobs. For this a student do not need a work permit.
The information about courses that are available and courses that have funding is a lot. So if you feel a little lost, you can take the help of our experienced firm.
Studying in Canada is attractive for another reason. Once you secure a degree form a Canadian institution it greatly enhances your chances in immigrating to Canada later. When you are a student you would be a temporary resident. However if you play your cards right, you can successfully become a permanent resident in Canada.
How Do I Apply For PR After I Have Finished My Studies?
Steps to Get PR
- While you are Canada perfect your English skills. If you are familiar with French do the same with French.
- Try to acquire some work experience. Remember you can work on campus with your study permit. Use it secure a part time job as a skilled worker.
- The program that will help you move from a temporary resident to a permanent resident is called Express Entry Route
If you need further information on study permits, please feel free to contact us. We will assist you every step of the way. Helping you move forward!
About Study Permit In Canada
Nowadays there are many hardworking and mature kids which wish to go abroad to study. If you want to come to Canada to study, you will need a study permit. Besides a study permit you may also need a visa, depending on your home country. Here are some basic requirements which you will need to complete in order to study in a Canadian school.
Prepare To Study in Canada
In order to be taken into consideration a school needs to accept you first. You will need proper documentation. What is considered by "proper documentation"?
- evidence of acceptance (in school,college,university)
- evidence of identity
- evidence of financial backup
- Depending on your country you may need to provide additional information while applying for a study permit.
Evidence Of Acceptance Letter
The school you apply to will provide you a letter of acceptance. This letter is essential to your study permit application.
Evidence Of Identity
- You have to provide a proper travel document such as your a passport.
- You also need 2 passport size photos. Note that some visa offices require more. On each photo's back side you should write your name and your date of birth.
Evidence Of Financial Backup
You need to prove that you have enough money for your stay in Canada. Bank statements, letters from individuals who will be supporting your stay in Canada, investments are just some of the example documents you can include in your application.
We Can Help You With Your Study Permit Application!
We have dealt with hundreds of immigration cases. We have helped our clients in their difficult situations and have guided them to draft a more effective application. We can help you draft your application and arrange the required documents. A well-planned and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and will save your from hassle.
If you are worried about the legal fees don't be! Our goal is to help everyone that is interested in immigrating to Canada. Contact us and we can provide numerous options for you. You can also purchase our very affordable Do it Yourself Immigration Kit which details everything for you. If you are still not sure, feel free to get back to us. We will review your case before you submit it to give you the best possible outcome.