If you are the parents or grandparents of permanent citizens of Canada you have the opportunity for visiting Canada. You could be suitable to submit an application regarding the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, the Super Visa can be valid for 10 years.
Super Visa Determine your eligibility
To submit an application for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, you must meet basic requirement for Super Visa:
- You must be the parent or grandparent of a permanent residents of Canada
- You must be found admissible to Canada
- You also need to fulfil certain other conditions
- You are not allowed to include child or relative in this application
- Only Common Law Partner and your spouse are appropriate to come under this provision
Visa officials judge numerous features before deciding if a person is admissible. The individual should be an authentic visitor to Canada who will depart by choice on their own. The major things which could be measured are:
- Ties to the home country
- The reason of the visit
- Family and economic condition
- The general financial and political strength of the native country
- A request from a Canadian host.
In the case you have being found permissible to Canada, the parent or grandparent has to:
- Give assurance of economical support from their child or grandchild in Canada who must have a minimum income threshold
- Show that they have purchased Canadian medical insurance exposure for minimum period of one year
- Fulfil an Immigration Medical Examination.
Apply for a Super Visa
Before you organize your visit, you have to find out if you need a visa to visit Canada. You might require a resident visa to visit Canada. This will depend based on your citizenship.
Super Visa Check Processing Times
The procedure of major applications for super visas or temporary resident visas usually takes a few weeks. The processing of each application depends upon the processing time of the visa office.
Steps to Apply for a Visa
There is a specific time to give biometric test for the citizens different countries when they submit application for visa You can select to apply either online or a paper application.
To apply online you should have a scanner or camera to generate electronic print of your papers for uploading and you should have a suitable credit card for payment.
You may be asked to attend an interview with a visa officer. The officer will verify your documents. You will require a medical exam to be approved to come to Canada under the recent Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.