Canadian Temporary Resident Permit Basics Video

Posted in Temporary Resident Permit Videos

Have you attempted to cross Canada by plane, land or sea but have been denied entry by the immigration officer due to a criminal or medical inadmissibility you might have? Or have you been refused entry to Canada because you overstayed your authorized period? Whatever the situation might be you will need to file for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). Watch our video on how you can obtain this permit to be authorized for re-entry into Canada.

Canadian Temporary Resident Permit Basics

Have you attempted to cross the border either through land, sea or plane and were Denied Entry to Canada due to an inadmissibility you had on record? There are many reasons you can be considered inadmissible to Canada such as having a criminal offense on record, medical inadmissibility, or if you have previously contravened an immigration regulation in the past.

When it comes to criminal inadmissibility, regardless of whether or not you were actually convicted, simply being charged with an offense whether it is dismissed or not is enough to consider yourself inadmissible to Canada. Therefore, the immigration officer at the border has the right to deny you entry due to your previous criminality. Depending on how long it occurred you may either require a Temporary Resident Permit or Criminal Rehabilitation, if you have served all your sentences and five years have past since the completion of your sentence then you may be eligible to apply for the permanent documents which is Criminal Rehabilitation.

Having a medical inadmissibility the immigration officer at the border will assess whether or not your current medical need might be a burden on the Canadian general populous. What this means that your medical condition may have a strain on Canada's medical and health care system, if this is the case then you also have to apply for Temporary Resident Permit.

Further, contravening an immigration regulation also makes you inadmissible to Canada, this means if you overstayed your welcome stay in Canada you would have to apply for Temporary Resident Permit.

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) is document that is either issued at the Port of Entry or Consulate that allows you entry into Canada for temporary basis. When you apply at the Port of Entry you get same day decision on your matter and maximum time a TRP is granted for is 3 years and minimum 1 day. When you submit your application at consulate the processing time is approximately 8-12 months. The TRP only allows you temporary entry into Canada and resolving your matter only for temporary basis while Criminal Rehabilitation if eligible to apply overcomes your situation permanently as long as you do no re-offend.

If you have previous criminality and have travel date coming up then contact Akrami & Associates for higher chance of success at the border.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Temporary Resident Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Overstayed in Canda reasons for being denied entry to canada Denied Entry to Canada/TRP/Criminal Inadmissibility/Medical Inadmissibility TRP application Temporary Resident Permit/DUI Denied Entry Basics documents needed to overcome inadmissibility to Canada I was denied entry to Canada Denied Entry to Canada for Health Reasons Travelling with a DUI to Canada i have to come to canada for business but denied entry i have business meeting in canada but have dui what is a TRP and how can i qualify for one I have a DUI can i still come to canada why am i denied entry to canada documents to show to overcome inadmissibility to canada deemed inadmissible to canada denied entry to canada videos Crossing Border with DUI or DWI Video Need Versus Risk When Issuing a TRP Criminal Inadmissibility Canada Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here