If you like to visit Canada you need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) also known as a Visitor Visa. If you like to know what makes a strong application then watch our video on what type of documents the immigration officer looks for to have a successful entry into Canada.
How to Get a Visitor Visa to Canada
Visitor Visa also known as Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) are for visitors that come from non-visa exempt countries such Turkey, Iran or India and like to visit their friends or family members in Canada or simply come to see the touristic attractions in Canada.
If you are visiting a family or friend in Canada it is highly recommended to include an invitation letter from the host (the inviter). When writing the invitation letter as the inviter you need to include the following information for the visitor:
- Include their complete name (legal name)
- Their date of birth
- Their current address and phone number
- Your relationship with the person being invited (friend, family, co-worker, gf/bf, fiancée)
- Their purpose of trip (vacation, family emergency, family even etc.)
- How long the person you are invited intends to stay in Canada
- Any accommodations or expenses you are covering for the inviter
- How long the inviter will be staying with you or intending to leave Canada
Information of the person writing the invitation letter:
- Your complete name (legal name)
- Your date of birth
- Your address and telephone number in Canada
- Your occupation
- Your status in Canada (Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
- Photocopy of your status in Canada (Canadian birth certificate if born in Canada, your Canadian citizenship card, your passport, your permanent resident card or your IMM 1000 proof of landing).
For a Visitor Visa application to be approved as the applicant you need to provide ample documents to prove you have no intent to remain in Canada. This means providing documents to proof ties to your home country and that you will exit Canada as you have family obligations, assets back home, job you need to get back too or whatever it may be to show you have no reason to remain in Canada.
If you have been refused a Visitor Visa to Canada then contact Akrami & Associates today! Our immigration experts will assess your situation and determine best options available to you.
With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!
If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!
We hope you enjoy the video!
For more information on Visitor Visa and many other immigration matters, check out our site:
or Call us at
416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121
416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182
Tags: Tourist Visa to Canada Can I come without an invitation letter to Canada Do I need an inviter to visit Canada Do You Need to be Invited to Canada How to obtain my visitor visa application to canada Visitor Visa Invitation Letter Tips Can I exit and enter canada with a visitor visa Supporting Documents for Visitor Visa to Canada How to Draft a Invitation Letter to Canada Visitor Visa Canada What to Include in the Invitation Letter Canada Visitor Visa TRV What to Include in a Invitation Letter how do i file for a visitor visa to visit canada how do write a invitation letter to canada as a visitor do i need a invitation letter to visit canada temporary resident visa TRV application requirements Quallification for Business Visitor in Canada Visitor Visa Application Canada Video Temporary Resident Visas TRV Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) Steps to Follow to Get a Visitor Visa About Canadian Visitor Visas Visitor Visa Canada Canadian Visitor Visa Visitor Visa