Visitor Visas How We Can Help Video

Posted in Canadian Visitor Visa Videos

If you intend on visiting Canada you need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) also known as a Visitor Visa. There are many factors the immigration officer considers prior to granting you the Temporary Resident Visa. Watch our video and find out what type of documents you need to include so that you may have a smooth entry into Canada. 

Visitor Visas How We Can Help

A Visitor Visa also known as Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is a document that you will need if you intend to visit Canada for temporary basis. This document must be obtained by individuals that come from non-visa exempt countries such as Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, please see CIC if your country of citizenship requires a visa. So before planning your trip to Canada make sure you get your visa for entry. Without this status document you will not be able to board the commercial means of transportation that you attend to use to come to Canada. So whether you travel by land, boat or sea you will not be allowed to enter Canada without status document.

If you come from visa exempt country such as Italy, Bermuda, Australia, Germany and other visa exempt countries you would need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The government of Canada has introduced this program to screen travellers prior to entering into Canada as a visitor. The screening process came into place to avoid delays at the airport with anyone that may have inadmissibility issues to Canada. Before travellers from visa exempt countries were able to travel without having to obtain an eTA and would be screened at the airport or port of entry for any possible inadmissibility issues. The eTA helps save major line ups at the airport, delays, sending visitors back home due to having inadmissibility to Canada. In 2012-2013 approximately 8,000 applicants were deemed inadmissible to Canada. This resulted in a lot of visitors being angry as it caused delays and inconvenience for them for being sent back home after spending extensive amount of money for air fare and hotels. This is why eTA has been brought to forth to avoid these problems at the port of entry. Should an inadmissibility show and you were refused the eTA then you would have to apply for Temporary Resident Permit or ARC application depending on your situation.

If you need assistance with obtaining your Visitor Visa to Canada or need help with applying for an eTA then contact us today and will be glad to assist.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Visitor Visa Canada and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: How to obtain my visitor visa application to canada Visitor Visa Invitation Letter Tips Can I exit and enter canada with a visitor visa Supporting Documents for Visitor Visa to Canada 5 Basic Requirements to a Visitor Visa Who Needs to Apply for Visitor Visa to Canada Canada Visitor Visa Exemptions Canada Visitor Visa TRV Funds Canada Visitor Visa Demonstrating Ties to Home Country Canada Visitor Visa Application Requirements Canada Visitor Visa TRV What to Include in a Invitation Letter Should I apply for visitor visa or super visa for my parents to canada how do i file for a visitor visa to visit canada who needs a visitor visa to canada temporary resident visa TRV application requirements How to get a visitor visa for canada Visitor Visa Application Canada Video Temporary Resident Visas TRV Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) Temporary Resident Visa or Visitor Visa Requirements Applying for a Canadian Visitor Visa Tips TRVs What to Do Applying for Entry to Canada as a Visitor Reapply after a Refusal on a Visitor Visa Visitor Visa Canada Canadian Visitor Visa Visitor Visa

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our immigration specialists will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our immigration specialist will contact you. Click here

  • Reviews

    Reception was very nice and was sure to answer the questions he could but made sure I was taken care of by a rep at the firm. Shabnam was extremely helpful and I will be calling again when I am ready to proceed.

    Salvatore M. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Fantastic news, I entered Canada without a hitch. Once the guard at the border saw the package you had prepared for me, he took about ten minutes and handed me my permit. What I relief! I don’t know why I ever tried this without you guys! Thank you!

    Paul R. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Shabnam, I wanted to personally thank you for all your hard work and dedication to me and my wife. Our new lives together are all thanks to you. Considering the unique circumstances that initially prevented her, I had lost hope. I will make sure that if anyone I know needs immigration help, I will be sending them your way. Again, I can’t thank you enough.

    Frank T. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    I got my visitors visa thanks to Shabnam. I just want to thank her and all the team for her hard work. They all did a very good job.

    Lucy A. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    We have used Akrami & Associates for all of our immigration needs. They have never let us down and we couldn’t be happier. They took care of us from start to finish with little effort on our part. An excellent group of legal professionals.

    Michael W. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star
  • Reviews

    Akrami & Associates was extremely professional and the most efficient legal team I have ever had the pleasure of dealing. They responded to my emails quickly, never missed a phone call and explained the process to me in such a way that anyone could understand, even me. Thanks to them, I was able to hire the workers my business needed mush sooner than I had ever expected. You can’t go wrong with them.

    Fahim S. Rating StarRating StarRating StarRating StarRating Star