Documents Needed to Overcome Inadmissibility Video

Posted in Denied Entry to Canada Videos

If you face a previous criminality, you may be considered inadmissible to Canada! One way you can overcome this is by obtaining a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or being successfully considered Criminally Rehabilitated. Watch our video on what documents you need to obtain to have a successful application for entry into Canada.

Documents Needed to Overcome Inadmissibility

Are you ready to apply for your Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or Criminal Rehabilitation application? If so, there are certain documents you need to include to have successful entry at the Canadian Port of Entry. Essentially, the documents can be divided into two categories, the first includes all identity documents such as passport data page (the page that has your picture, date of birth, name, passport number), status documents such as green card, country of citizenship passport (for example if you are from India on a H1B visa include that with your Indian passport data page).

The second category of documents includes all legal documents such as Police Clearances, State Clearances and Court Dockets. These documents basically show what your inadmissibility issue was such as:

  • what you were convicted of
  • what you served for it
  • how long ago it was
  • what state your offence occurred at
  • completed whatever that was imposed on you

Other important documents include character reference letters which means any references you can provide to show you are good person and making better decisions. The reference letters can be from:

  • friends or family members that can put in a good word in for you
  • employment reference letter
  • personal statement letter (describing what had happened and demonstrating remorse, regret and growth)
  • resume

Also, the immigration officer looks for why you want to travel to Canada. So if you are travelling for business include a business letter and the details of the business trip (when, where, your responsibilities etc.) If you are travelling for leisure include an itinerary (places you will visit, how long your stay will be etc.)

Remember coming prepared to the Canadian borders is very important to having a successful entry into Canada. It is recommended to consult with an immigration expert such as Akrami & Associates prior to attempting to cross the borders to have a higher chance of success.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Denied Entry to Canada and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tags: documents needed to overcome inadmissibility to Canada Denied Entry to Canada for Health Reasons i have to come to canada for business but denied entry I was denied entry to canada for inadmissibility what can i do documents to show to overcome inadmissibility to canada Inadmissibility Deemed Rehabilitation. Denied Entry to Canada Can I File My Own Application? Determining if Criminal Inadmissibility is Minor Denied entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit Denied Entry at the Canadian Border Denied Entry to Canada for DUI Criminal Rehabilitation Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) Denied entry to Canada

Book a Consultation with Akrami & Assocaites

Book a Consultation Session!

One of our Representative will assist you with your matter. Book Now!

Call Akrami & Assocaites

Call or Email us for more Information!

+1-416-477-2545 | Toll Free: 1-877-820-7121 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Write to Akrami & Assocaites

Write Us (Online Form)

Leave us your information and one of our Representative will contact you. Click here